http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: I haven't write for so long.

Friday, November 18, 2005

I haven't write for so long.


I haven't write a word for totally 2 weeks now. And I re-confirm that, I love writing. When I have to write a lot every day in the past, I hate writing so much; but when I have no chance to write now (even it's just trashy mass wordings), it reminds me how i miss writing. And I really hope I can meet Alan Zeman next week, for myself and for responsibility, he must be a very clever man to talk to and to write about.

When I have no chance to write, I watch Jamie Oliver's DVD at home alone, then I am happy and satisfied. There must be some relationship between writing and Jamie the chef, I need some time to figure out what it is.

P.S. Thx for the book from someone. I enjoy reading it, very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home