http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: 311005-081105, 5 boys r wif me again.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

311005-081105, 5 boys r wif me again.





I am grateful I have holiday last week and 5 boys r all wif me. No matter what's N's unreasonable reason to ask me to look after doggy boys, I agree and do it.

There's always fools in the world that don't think clear in mind what's rite and what's wrong, what's important and what's not. I am glad I am not the one. I wish boys r all enjoying the short days wif me, even though they have to listen to too much Cheers, 500 and J.

-------

Holidays for me, is busier than normal working days. Yes, I have too much to do packed within 1 week. My best frd has also lots of unpredictable weird experiences during these 7 days (like go to police office for stupid reason that I can't stop laugh. He's really my best frd that always entertain me, and he's such a good person as well).

Anyway, we work hard for what we want, we are coz we do.

-------

Am I lonely and unhappy and unsatisfied? Yes I am and No I am not. Yes coz I am working alone, pass my day alone, working hard for my own; No coz I know growth is not an easy task. Growth is to do it, even when the real situation is totally fucked. I eventually know what is mature now--keep your mouth shit, just do it.

-------

Boys are waiting for Mummy now. Tomorrow morning some boys I luv (Casey and Ceska) will leave. I don't want to go sleep till then, afraid I can't touch them and hug them and bite them and kiss them, after i fall asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home