http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: We are all Duffer.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

We are all Duffer.





I just love Duffer Of St George from day 1.

Duffer, if u wanna know the meaning, means the one who is Stupid. It's a subtle brand that combines England's tradition with American college style (or Ivy League stuffs, if u want naming and iconing).

If u like english football, vintage stuffs, fonts, brit-pop music, color of green and brown, london, nerd, geek, Rayban-type thick black or horn-rim glasses etc, Duffer is undoubtedly your choice.

I always think Tomas Chan the famous stylist is a fan of Duffer. I also have seen the famous culture icon Lam Yik Wah wearing the same Duffer classic zip-up hoodie as what I am wearing when I came across him someday. Yes, Duffer means extra somethings to me, or us.

N knows well how I love Duffer (that I wear XL and at the closed Ad Hoc shop by Joyce they have only L clothings from Duffer, I still buy them without thought). If there is no Duffer in the world, there won't be Slam City Skate, Holmes, 6876, Silas, One True Saxon, Gimme Five, the Hideout shop, Jamie Oliver style, Tonite and Pam.

And I am real glad Duffer finally have online ordering now. So apart from www.wellgosh.com, I can order them at www.duffer.co.uk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home