http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Just broad our 747.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Just broad our 747.




The old days r all past now. I am glad I can overcome everything, even though some are real hard to take.

Bad wordings still wandering inside my mind, but I won't try to delect something that I have no ability to delect. I always say, there are so many cockroaches in the world, I won't kill them all b4 I sleep sweet, even though they are so annoying, coz I know I can't. I use my old method to go through all: teeth bites hard. It's the best way, and let time tells others.

N still stays not wise enough that I worry the most, G back HK and enjoying her new life that's good, T works hard for her future, M is not that happy if i don't get it wrong, I's body and mind both suffering recently (of coz I want her relax and enjoy), K always sound fresh and clear in mind that's fine.

No matter what bad time I gave them or they gave me, they r still good important frds for me, that I treasure.

My best frd and I both love aeroplane, especially the jumbo 747, and so make this logo for ourselves. Yes, it represents us 2. No luggage and hand-carry pls. Don't worry where we will go finally. Just broad it. Enjoy your own trip, just like I enjoy mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home