http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: I go to Warehouse with Mr.Rice & Mr.Baker tonite.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I go to Warehouse with Mr.Rice & Mr.Baker tonite.




Warehouse is not a good place, it contains so many things inside, some even u won't expect.

In the 1st night of my long holiday, I go to N's dad's warehouse alone (which we store our unused stuffs there), after watching my team Hotspur's north-london-derby draw with Arsenal (My team should win it, holy!).

The warehouse locates in somewhere so far away, I have gone there totally third time already but still have to check the map to arrive. It's inside a old broken industrial building. I remember the first time I go there with my frd Detective(he's a man with the same age to me, i.e. over 30 already), he rushed away coz he think there's ghost inside the old building and he's frightened (at over 30 still feel scared, u will know how bad there is). At the end, that's a building u won't want to visit, once u have visited.

But I have to go. I want to pick out some old books, old winter clothings and some sneakers I love so much in the past.

From the boxes that we wrote stupid words on top, I not only pick out the stuffs, I pick out emotions of the past at the same time. Everything seems just like being packed and stored inside there seconds ago. Old clothings seems still warm. Time seems freezed inside the warehouse, like it's 2003 or even older.

So, this time, I start to like this old broken building--at least it treasures everything old, and keep them silently in good condition.

When I am inside the warehouse, my iPod gives me Damien Rice's "Cheers Darlin", and when I am on the way home, it gives me Chet Baker's "The Thrill Is Gone". My iPod always shuffles songs wisely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home