http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: My iPod 3G.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

My iPod 3G.


I am an iPod-mania, just like many of my friends. Steve Jobs is not only the cleverest businessman/artist I ever get known, but also my biggest idol. We not only use iPod just for listening songs, we treasure it, coz it's the identity card for the "Jobs religion".

When iPod 5G (i.e. the one with bigger and better monitor, and can play video) launched last 2 weeks, I have planned to sell my old 3G (which is a gift to me by N in 2003) and buy the new thinner and better one. At the end, I changed my mind, and find that I just love my old one.

Something, like songs, movies, clothes, wordings, furniture as well as gadgets, locks a page of your history. I don't mean I miss that particular period of time and want to chase it back, I don't and I can't. Just that, my old iPod locks some happiness and so it is not only an iPod now. I don't know if u all understand that, maybe I am writing not precise enough here.

When Apple introduced iPod 1G, some reporter asked Steve Jobs: "Why your new little toy get scars on it so easily?"
Steve Jobs answered witty and precisely: "When you buy it, it's your little toy then. The scars on it, are the history only between u and him. Who other cares?"
That's it.

My long-awaited holiday comes next week. I want to spend all the time for the 4-doggies-reunion, with music from my old little toy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home