http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: A real good show.

Friday, October 21, 2005

A real good show.


Comedian is the best job, coz he can look at people's happiness when he's earning a living. U work hard, they laugh hard, and u r happy in return. What else is better than that in the world?

I join a really good show tonite, that can let me meet all old frds and mentors and relax for some time. I can feel everyone is really happy there. Even the air smile when u breath them in. And I see love there. That's something we missed out unintentionally.

A good nite let me think of many important things, a good nite I won't forget. 20/10/05.

1 Comments:

At Friday, October 21, 2005 3:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect blog for a man on a mission, which is antidepressant side effects with a new perspective.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home