http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Season's Greetings.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Season's Greetings.


Ok, this is the 2nd year within 15 years, that I pass my Christmas alone. But surprisingly, I am not that unhappy.

The meaning of 2005 for me, is to train me up to live my daily life alone. Naturally and not bad indeed, after over 1 yr time. I can do it without much anxiety.

Apart from feeling really cold and can only hug Carter and Curtis hard during winter nights, I live my life pretty free and quite satisfied thoughout the whole year.

When Christmas comes soon and all those shops set up money-grabbing Christmas window displays, to my own surprise, I have gone into the toy shop, and buy the Playmobil set that I love for quite some time (it's just like my stupid dream car, VW's Golf Mark I!). And then I get known I have overcome my mental problem actually.

And yes, this is a post for all of u feeling not good (maybe u have broke wif someone unintentionally, maybe yr career doesn't run smooth, maybe, well, many maybe). Go buy something for yrself. Enjoy the season's greetings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home