http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Free will.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Free will.

Free will is a religious term that I learned from my university class. And yes, everyone of us has the free will, that we can choose to do things we want (no matter it's morally wrong), and don't do something we hate (no matter it's morally so right).

I treasure my own free will more and more when I am older. There's no point to push myself to do something I don't want. And my time should be used on something I want and enjoy, on the condition that I don't disturb others. I believe it deep as my own norm.

Tomorrow I will be in somewhere u won't know. It's the beginning of a new trip of mine. A totally new trip, that happened to me so fast I never predict it will happen. It's good for me and my future. A totally new way of thinking.

I must thank, yes, I really must thank someone who think me as some naive animal. For without that one, the new good trip will never happened to me.

The world is somewhere bitter. But we have the free will to leave that part and try other taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home