http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: I love this sentence I find today.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I love this sentence I find today.

Sunday's newspaper is worth to read. I find this famous sentense that's written so good by one of my idol writer:

"If ever memory has a smell, it is the scent of camphor, sweet and cosy like remembered happiness, sweet and forlorn like forgotten sorrow."

*******

I didn't learn what I want and who I want from the gone summer of this year. But I learned what I don't want and who I don't want in return. That's good for me, at least I learned something clearly and thoughtfully, without regretness.

*******

Casey and Ceska left me after one week vacation with me. They r just lovely. N's back from trip and take them back. N's lovely too. Hope she's happy and far away from childish mistakes. I miss days with Carter, Curtis, Cory, Casey and Ceska altogether.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my blog open again lu~~~~~~~~~~~~~777

http://yaplog.jp/barbee/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home