http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Hangover's solution.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hangover's solution.

Hangover is the state that u drank a lot and wake up wif your headache and yr mind just so dizzy. I drank much more than u all these years, so pls pay some attention on what I write down here. I am not an expert, the world is not around me, I am not pround ok, I just have some experience, and U need it.

1) drink MILK when u wake.

If u hate milk just like me (I never drink milk when I am a baby that my mum told me, of coz she think I am weird enough), drink some hk style milk-tea. It really helps and will wakes u up within 15 mins time. I know your fringe may have no milk, just go down supermarket, buy it, and drink it.

2) if your headache is serious, go drug store around yr corner, buy a pack of pill called NUROFEN.

It's the best pain-stopping pill in the world confirmed by expert doctors, and it's a safe pill, and it's introduced to me by my ex that she's a pill expert. Buy NUROFEN 400, just take 1 pill, within 20 mins, your headache problem is solved then.

3) call yr important ones and talk to them. Conversations help really. It makes u relax and solve your problem, mentally.

I use all 3 above mentioned methods when I am drunk and hangover in the past. Within this year I use the first 2 and it helps me a lot already.

I can only write down these. Hope it helps.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 06, 2005 12:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Partisan hack? I beg your pardon
By John Brummett My name is John. I am a blog-surfer. I am about to allow myself to be engaged by ... Here's what he wrote: He freely admits to being a "Republican hack" himself, and his only problem with me - well, his biggest problem with me - is that I won't admit that I am a "Democratic hack.
Looking for a unique gift? Stop by to check out our great selection of giclee fine art prints. For a gift that will remembered long after you give it (and increase in value), give giclee fine art prints and take advantage of our fr.ee member rewards program.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home