http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Bathing dogs.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Bathing dogs.

At the end, I bath Carter and Curtis tonight. I can go out play, but I choose to bath them.

Carter asks : Papa, will she goes up help u bath us as what u said?
I answer : Silly, she wont and she may not anymore.
Curtis : Does she hate us so much? I like to be with her like b4. She likes us also.
I say : Everything has an expiry date. Expired is expired. Simple. She has her own happy life.
Carter goes into bathroom without saying anymore. He is a good boy. He keeps silent during I bath him. Carter is the big bro, he knows what I mean.

Next, Curtis the gentle boy.

When I bath him, he asks : Papa, r u sad?
I answer precisely hope he won't get hurted too : No, I am happy, silly. I am happy I got u 2 besides me. And I enjoy bath u 2, that I can really concentrate on 1 simple thing--to make u 2 clean enough. U know papa likes simple thing. It's very meaningful to me already. So I am happy. I am happy that u 2 r so real to me, wholeheartedly.

We 3 have a happy nite, hugging each other tight to sleep, Carter and Curtis smell good, though I am exhausted inside and outside.

(P.S. I have told u I have the ability to talk to doggies. And what I wrote above, r all real things. U may treat me as a psycho, but I am not. They 2 know.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home