http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: I have a good night, finally.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I have a good night, finally.

Wake at 930am suddenly yesterday (if u know who i am, u will know how weird this happened for me), and some thought come to my mind. Many times when I am very confusing, some thought just go into my mind directly. I am lucky enough. And I say Yes to my thought. Yes, thing should be like this. Simple but not messy. I just love simple thing.

Then after work, meet N at night. She's the most important one for me for many years. We have good food, good drinks and good talk. I treasure how she treats our relationship. We broke sadly, hurting each other deeply, and turnout we still can be like this, what's more can I ask for?

N, like me, makes many many poor decisions after we broke. Pick the wrong ones, turnout hurting ourselves stupidly. It's time we should turn our new page and not to be hurted by others again. We are both grown ones already. If u r watching, hope u understand.

And then I can put down many many things finally, even something I rate the most important in the past. Maybe I can go cinema again, even I am going alone.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 08, 2005 1:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Searching for loved ones in cyberspace
The postings read like sad, short stories offering intimate glimpses into the lives of strangers ... More than 5,400 items about missing people were posted in a 24-hour period on NOLA.com, a Web site run in conjunction with The Times-Picayune newspaper of New Orleans.
Check out our Online Jobs section romance Site/blog.

Lots for everyone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home