http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Children are Kings, but I am not.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Children are Kings, but I am not.

I don't specially rate what the trendy magazine did, even though I came from that scene.

But the scheme named "Children are Kings" draws my attention. Yes, children, as we all know they r our future, we want them to be better, no matter what part we can help, we help. Of coz that scheme may only be just another trashy slogan that makes nothing, I dont know, but at least it draws my attention. Just like the much bigger scale meaningful UNICEF always makes me pay attention.

So when children, like my naughty nephews, do something wrong, I will told them not to do it. Children, of coz, won't listen to, and do it again, and I will told them again, I will urge them again wholeheartedly. That's the right of children should have. I will never doubt it. Children's crying, just like lovely doggies asking, always melt my heart. Then one day child is grown, and he will bear lessons in mind for his life.

But we are grown ones. We may have no one single chance to amend what we did wrong. I can't ask a rock or a stone or a metal or a wood to give me one more one more chance, coz they all won't. They are just rock stone metal and wood. They really won't grant me any more chance. I can only blame myself, keep silent and wait the rock stone metal and wood finally will learn some language and understand what I am saying.

But maybe stone rock metal and wood are all rushed away by waves already, before they understand clearly about my asking.

In this point, I wish I am still a child. But I am not.

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 05, 2005 4:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pope prays for victims
HHS Chief: Katrina Death Toll in Thousands Chief Justice Rehnquist Dies of Cancer Bush Says He'll Fill Vacancies Promptly New Orleans Begins Grisly Cleanup Ala.
Have you visited this Post search and map to Garage sales website that pretty much covers Post search and map to Garage sales related stuff.

You could by to check it out, when you get the time. They have good stuff!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home