http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Holy, I am fucking happy.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Holy, I am fucking happy.

Don't expect I will write anything abt u tonite, I am holy fucking happy, holy fucking carefree, and nothing to worry, not one second I am worrying now. And so I won't write about u tonight.

The world is so good and perfect for me, I really praise what the world makes for me. I am really fucking happy.

And yes, as u know, I am a fucking big mouth trashy jerk at the end of the day. Your judgement is so very precise and concrete, ok?

I use 7 fucking words and 3 oks, I can count coz I am not drunk. I enjoy my teeth bite each other hard actually, ok, so I must be a fucking guy. U waste your 1 minute looking at my blog now.

Pls understand clearly, I am fucking happy and satisifed, so do u, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home