http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: My Book written on my body.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Book written on my body.



I think u all know my dad was a Royal Navy in the past, and I was into tattoo when I was very young.

Apart from my 5 tattoos, I will have new important ones on next sunday (yes, I hope to have them on this sunday, but the sifu is fully booked already...and i think u all know I have 4 lovely doggy named Carter Curtis Casey Ceska, though Cory passed away and he's in my other tattoo already).

-------

In tattoo, I record everything crucial in my life. My book written on my body.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, August 26, 2006 9:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so nice to find her finally ^_____________^. And I guess this book is better than the design you told before.

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

我完全唔敢....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home