http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: The Earliest Morning.

Monday, August 07, 2006

The Earliest Morning.

Finally, the Ikea bookshelves arrived HK (just $390 for each, don't think, buy it!), and they r my long-waited bedside cabinets, and they r where belongs to them now.

Sometimes that's not the time to wait courts, but the accidental chance to meet courts. I remember I go check some writing table in the past for my new home, and at the end I booked and bought this cabinet.

Never say never.

*******

We have too many chances to come across a book, a movie, a table, a chair, a cabinet, a doggy or even a person. My attitude is, try it. U never know what suits u most if u don't try. And I believe it, or else my sleep won't be so sweet tonite.

Ethan Hawke (apart from Johnny Depp, and Jimmy Dean, he's the one I like most, as a person and as a person) wrote his first fiction by the title "The Hottest State", and I have "The Earliest Morning" today. I don't mind it becomes my first fiction's title, it's cool and meaningful, didn't it?

I woke up at 930am (half an hour later than I originally planned...), that's my earliest morning to wake for Sunday, okok, even for normal days (okokok, u all know that). Carter & Curtis looked at me and moaned : "Come on Papa, gives us a break and let us sleep in your hug, pls..." And my doggy boys know why I woke so early later.

*******

And I have an exciting and enjoyable Sunday today (to be precise, 11 hrs). What's more can I ask for?

And actually, I prefer HK's more than Taiwan's, to let you know it clearly.


Wide shot. Yes, I love Bert the dolly don't ask me why. Like and love has no concrete reason to be written actually.


Medium shot. Look at them! The 2 lovely cabinets sleep well in my room, besides my bed now.


And that little lovely thing I stole tonite smells good.

*******

Hope u enjoy today. And hope N enjoys her days too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home