http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Denmark, my Denmark!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Denmark, my Denmark!

Someone I rate real high told me many things abt her Denmark trip, the place I am addicted, not for it's design aspect, but for my dad and our family story.

And I wanna show u all my 30-yrs Denmark image in mind now.


Denmark has so many good, if not the best, furniture and chair designers, but this old comfy chair has the biggest appeal to me: just sit down there, and my sunday will be an enjoyable one. P.S. It's not a designer chair, it's just an old chair I love.




I never hide Kay Bojesen is my beloved furn/toy designer. He stay young, no, child to be precise, even when he's an old man. This monkey I know I will buy many many pieces some day.




My mum still places this statue in my old home, even my dad left us almost 30 yrs now. I loved to touch the mermaid's nipples when I was very young.




When I was young, there's Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck inside Ocean Park. Weird enough when u got known that they r mutually exclusive enemy now. Where's Mickey Mouse? He's taking this photo of my cousin and me and he's standing besides my dad (whose looking at us smiling) holding the instant camera, and asked my dad for $10 after taking it. So I love Ducky more as he didn't ask my dad for money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home