http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: My Carter on 20/07/06.

Friday, July 21, 2006

My Carter on 20/07/06.

Ok, let me update all of u, about one of my beloved boy boy carter, when I came back from my exhausted day of the book exhibition. Hope all of u who love Carter and wish him well, enjoy the followings.

*******

Car: " Pa, U went back so late and wake me from the cage, only for u to take this pix? Come on, be mature ok? U can see my rear legs still r not that strong ma...And where's the chicken rice u promised to cook me, huh?"
Me: "......."

*******

Car: " I am really sleepy la...Give me a break..."
Me: "okok..."

*******

Car: "Ok, after pa, it's u disturb my sleep...Ok la, Cur..."
Cur: "I miss u bro bro...Do u know how I miss u?"

*******

My idol (I rate his hair style more than his brain, stylish, to be precise): "Miracle, miracle. Carter's recovery is a lovely miracle that I never can predict. But he really needs more rest, that I can predict, and I won't be wrong."
Car: "zzzzzzz...zzzzzzz..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home