http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Bloghead.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bloghead.

Listening to some of Travis & Radiohead's songs when I am working on my bloghead tonite, sad actually I can't hide.

Scenes just float and float.

*******

I am used to use "*******" as the break up of paragraph, actually there's some meaning for me. I have a tattoo on my right hand that I made with her in the past, apart from my others tattoos on both arms.

Yes, I love tatteo so much when I was young. Yes, my dad is a royal navy member, and I have an old-fashion-anchor tattoo on my right arm that I made it once I grad from U.

*******

There are some asked what's the meaning of my blog's name. It used to be just "Trashy Fiction", coz I wrote so many trashy things here, some real some fake (and I won't tell u which is which).

Now is "Half Past Seven". Apart from the meaning of the morning time 730am that I remember clearly till now, as it's the time I have to wake when I was young and studing, it also means there's already few people passed me already, that I have to run faster, to catch up with them, and to win them. Yes, I am 7.

*******



Ok, I finished the new blog heading now. I am using Mac on Firefox browser and I can see clearly the blog heading with no problem at all. But I want to know if u who use PC's IE, Firefox etc can view it with no problem or not. So, pls drop a message here if u can't see the above heading clearly (and pls state what computer u r using if u fail to, and what browser u r using, thank you).
*******

Tonite is another unstable nite for me. I re-hurt my back again when I moved books in the book exhibition yesterday. I am unstable that one of u know well what's the reason behind. At least I am glad I am still young to have such feeling.

*******

There's only 14 days left for the arrival of that day. And every day of mine will be changed from that day.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 22, 2006 8:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can c the blog header with PC Window XP IE, yeah!! ^0^

Report Finished XD!!!!

P.S. hey man, such a question breaks the tone of your passage @___@

 

Post a Comment

<< Home