http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Hope u know what is real.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Hope u know what is real.


Zidane is the modern time football king, I mean, for our age that all born in the 70's.

His headbutt dont deduct his marks from mine, actually, that add marks on the contrary.

Read what he said towards the camera, where hundreds of thousands of people r watching him:

"I am a man and some words are harder to hear than actions. I would have rather been knocked down than hear that."

Those words r real bad words towards his mum and sis. And Zidane is a hero for me.

If I was him, headbutt was not headbutt but punch, punch to Materazzi's mouth already.

*******

And I hope someone will know what's the meaning of real now, I mean, the real me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home