http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: A room with a view.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A room with a view.


That's the view when I am working at workshop. And I am not staring at James Jarvis dolly or Playmobil dolly, but the lovely dachshund one, and missing Carter.

*******

Quite a lot of frds sms or phone me to ask abt Carter latest updated. I am really happy to know that quite a lot of persons love my boy. But everytime I just reply in a quite rude tone (no matter sms or phone conversation) that I must say sorry here. I am really not into the mood to speak the whole stuff in a well-presented, or upbeat mood. Coz it isn't.

*******

I will take Carter back to my home tmr, no matter he will walk again or not. That's what I wanna do and he want me to do I know well. Curtis misses him so much, I miss him so much, my sofa misses him so much, my bed misses him so much, and Carter misses all too much, too.

*******

Have to back to work now, our next book is coming that I can't stop working hard. Time waits no man, I dont know when I can't walk, or can't write again. And I am waiting to read some more w & p words, to calm me down when I am not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home