http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Love Motel.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Love Motel.


Two doggies really can stand up, at the same time...



Slept like a piggy...



Carter really love to sleep on pillow like a child.



Ok, it's me wake up Curtis, see how annoying he is...




One of my old friend once has a band named "Love Motel". It's a good name I love a lot.

Apart from the salty meaning that we all know, the name has some meaningful visual: a motel love can rest inside.

*******

N goes up visit carter and curtis before 2005 ended. We have a good nite coz I can see how doggy boys miss her. They lick her, stay silent, then sleep calmly besides her, just like little baby feeling safe and comfort that I never can give them. When I look at the whole picture, I am graftful.

*******

N experienced a lot also for the whole year we broke. She's not that clever in quite a lots of relationships afterwards. She's exhausted. She need some rest in my home for one night. We love each other in the past and hurted each other then. That 30/12/05 nite. She can hug doggy boys tight, and fell asleep gently on my new sofa.

And I think of my place is the love motel for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home