http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: I want to be Mr. Impossible.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I want to be Mr. Impossible.





From puppet shows characters, I like Bert from Sesame Street; among toys, Playmobil is my first choice; and within the whole lots of cartoon characters, I am into Mr. Impossible from Mr. Men.

Mr. Men's characters by Roger Hargreaves, are all so simple and lovely, they are not animals that push u to love them (like all hello kitty's or mickey mouse' sort of stuffs), they are just outlines and colors. Does anything more simple than that?

And what the author Mr. Roger added in, is his perception from the general human. All 70 Mr. Men and Little Miss, actually, are some part of u and me. U will find Mr. Greedy, Mr. Nosey, Mr. Silly, Mr. Daydream, Mr. Forgetful etc etc. It's us. Everyone is Mr. Men.

Why I love Mr. Impossible? Another simple question. Pls read the Mr. Men book number 25 (come on, buy them! it's only HKD$23 in Page One!), and u will know, Mr. Impossible trusts every impossible things, even all others treat him like a psycho, coz he has faith in himself. How I wanna be a Mr. Impossible...

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 27, 2005 7:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u should be Mr. Silly...

 
At Wednesday, December 28, 2005 9:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hateful! You know Mr Men are my favourites!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home