http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Sad person writes.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sad person writes.

I have told u all that writing is not a happy act actually. Happy people don't write much, as far as I know.

I am reading my beloved writer Nick Hornby's old book "Speaking With The Angel", that I bought from amazon weeks ago. It's a short story collection from different good writers (like Nick himself, Irvine Welsh, Helen Fielding and Patrick Marber etc). It's a book contributed to TreeHouse, a special school for the autistic children.

Nick Hornby, himself a just-so-good writer of our generation, writes so good, thinks so good, presents story so good, but have an autistic son ironically. And I really look up to him, that he can still treat all in a black humor way. But I am sure he is a sad person.

* * *
U must have a good trip today. I hope it is a good trip, then u can have some happiness there that a little gal should have, though the weather is not good actually.

* * *
I am sensitive enough to know clearly people's reaction, coz I like to observe silently from I am very young. And from the training when I am very young, I can know how a doggy think now, how a friend shown his/her anger secretly, how a gal (that I want) refuse me without words. Yes, I know.

* * *
My mum came back HK from her long enjoyable trip. I am delighted she enjoy her life even though she suffers so many when my dad left us. So I have to try my best to show her that I am a healthy happy person now, when we dine tonight after almost 3 monthes haven't met.

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 29, 2005 4:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Feel Blessed but I'M not Spoilt
A FLEET of luxury cars is at her disposal - a Mercedes, a Lexus and a Porsche convertible.
Wow, nice post! I will definately bookmark it. if you're free please visit my site holidays related site. You might find it interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home