http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: My dream work.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

My dream work.

I write for living for over 7 yrs now. And there's a secret dream work that I want to do someday.

I want to write children tales with some lovely illustrations. Yes, that's what I really want to do.

The first story of my life that I remember, is "The Happy Prince". I really don't know it's written by famous legendary writer Oscar Wilde, when I first read it when I am a boy. I am just being touched by the whole story, the story of the wholeheartedly prince statue and the wholeheartedly swallow.

I remember clearly the question come out on my mind after reading this story: why good wholeheartedly person turnout has a so miserable ending?

Of coz when I grow up, I know Oscar Wilde written out what's happening in the real world precisely. Yes, in so many occasions, life just like this. U may turnout has a miserable ending, even if u r wholehearted, even if u work hard, even if u treat everyone nice, even if u sacrifice so much. Mr. Wilde just wrote out some real thing, in the form of children tales.

And it makes children tale so special for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home