http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Computer sickness, 8am and Goodbye.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Computer sickness, 8am and Goodbye.

My computer is very sick that I told him to have a rest. Sick like he is dying. Have u ever look at how a computer is dying? It's a very very sad scene, I can tell u.

And I kill my ICQ, coz he's not lovely enough anymore.

Just finish talk to a very clever one. He gave me many concrete advices that I can use for life. Maybe it's a turning point of my life. I hope it is. And I want to share with someone, but the someone don't want. At the end of the day, pushing is disgusting. I don't want to be a disgusting man anymore. So, forget it, again.

Sleep at late night and wake up at early 8, u are silly enough. Hope everything of you is smooth.

And, goodbye. Wish my poor computer will get well, before I get well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home