http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Tottenham Hotspur, WE9, Now TV, and U.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Tottenham Hotspur, WE9, Now TV, and U.

I get used to this kind of weekend finally. And it's glad the England's Premium League kicks off today.

The team I support when I was a form 1 boy (yes, when I choose something, I seldom change actually, a team is for your whole life, that's the attitude one should have, but not support another team every different season), Tottenham Hotspur or simply Spurs, play a good game. And they win.

Spurs is a special team in football history. They play beautiful football, they don't treat results very seriously. In other words, if they have to choose between good-looking football and good result, they will choose the former. They are the team best described by 2 words: STYLE and PRIDE. I love them because of what they are. But I also suffer much coz they are always not the champion team.

My home has no pay TV b4. I just got the Now TV days ago. I joined the Now TV coz u love to watch TV. I always think next time u come here, at least u can have some more things make u happier, though I am not sure if u be here again anymore.

So after my Spurs win, I got back home, put in the disk, use my team Spurs, on Winning Eleven 9. It drives me away from always waiting something good to happen at weekends. And that's better for me.

Have u watched how my team won at some place? Have u read how happy I am when my team won?

I want to go to london, the White Hart Lane football ground, to watch my team play, with u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home