http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Ears.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ears.


Frankly speaking, I love to touch her ears. And she let me do that. She's just shown her gentleness and fragility silently when the car moves silently. It's beautiful.

Her ears are not that perfect. The shape is not that good, from the public's point of view. But it's a pair of unique ears to me.

That pair of ears should not be touched by me actually, given that I haven't reveal many of her facts.

Touching ears, as an act, is so intimate for me. I won't let others to touch my ears, never, except she's the one I have accepted to sleep besides me.

So I don't know why she will let me to. I am feeling strange when I first touch it and she allow me to. And then I keep on touch her ears gently when the car moves, for I scare I will broke the fragility she has.

Maybe coz she don't want me to touch other parts of her body again, and then she allow me to touch--her ears.

I hope she will remember that, that moment I touch her ears.

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 05, 2005 3:13:00 AM, Blogger fb said...

Are you a big Murakami Haruki fan?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home