http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: About Sputnik 1, and your hand.

Monday, August 08, 2005

About Sputnik 1, and your hand.



Sputnik I, from the Soviet Union, about the size of a basketball, is the world's first artificial satellite, weighed 183 pounds and took about 98 minutes to orbit our earth on its elliptical path.

Mr. Murakami is too true to write the fiction "Sputnik Sweetheart". The fiction itself is not that good, but it states that, one person and another person come across at sometime and go their own way afterwards, without any closed contact anymore. It's a one off. And never meet again.

One off. So precise to us.

We talk, we sms, we email, we go out alone, we play alone, we drink alone, we write some stupid playful words together, I hug u, I kiss your neck and your face, and then u r with me at my place alone. And then we departed. And then we go far away and away now.

Just like how I hold your hand tight, then u get rid off of mine suddenly. But only 1 second and it makes the history, my history.

Even meter u delected and never watch it again. Yes, we are 2 Sputniks. Though I don't want to be one.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:20:00 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

I think we have all felt what you are feeling - alone, confused, in love with someone who won't respond the way we want them to. this may sound crazy but you should enjoy this, explore it. you will learn a lot about yourself and you'll come out a much stronger man who will no what he wants and how to get it. do not waste this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home