http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: -, always -.

Friday, August 05, 2005

-, always -.

Seldom english words can be represented by symbols. All those words which can be represented by symbols r lucky, coz they have another identity. Like "Dollar" is "$", like "And" is "&".

And the word "Negative" is lucky too, coz it can be represented by "-".

There are so many times now, if not all, that I received from her, is simply, negative. So NEGATIVE can be used concretely to represent our relation.

Even something is purely positive, what I got from her mouth from her reaction from her gesture from her body movement, are all negative. Maybe saying things negative to me makes her happy, makes her satisfied. But for me. I can only treat everything from her r all real negative, even maybe sometimes she want to reveal the meaning of positive. Yes, even maybe sometimes. But I just don't know. I am too foolish to know. I am too tired to guess.

She's busy she's tired. Neither do I?

Maybe it's time for me to get back prepare for my job -- doing some negative trashy interview tomorrow morning and then to write some negative trashy words for my living.

Silly, don't be afraid, I won't ask u for anything positive from now on. Bygones are bygones. U will never be here like the last 2 times I know. My name is Mr.Negative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home