http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: As though I had wings.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

As though I had wings.




A very heavy title indeed.

Yes, if I had wings, then I have many feather to wash when I have nothing to do, and I no need to be in the stink crowd of the Mass Transit Railway, and I can fly away when I have done things wrong.

When I woke today, maid comes already. It's already afternoon. I am still sleeping at the ground. And another she is gone already. I have no idea when she's gone.

Last night is different from other nights another she is here. We didn't do anything. We just sleep together. But the point is, we didn't do anything. It's so different, for her and for me.

And then I still got no response from her. I phone her coz i want to hear from her and we have 1 min conversation. And then I turn on my computer again, listen to some Elliott Smith, some Aimee Mann, some Kings Of Convenience, and write some words.

As though I had wings. I wish I can know whether u have read what I write here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home