http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Another she's sleeping quietly now.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Another she's sleeping quietly now.

Another she phones me at saturday night : Is your she here with u?

I said : No, she won't be with me during weekends, even though she's not that much with me during weekdays now also. And she's not mine, to be precise.

Another she : What are u doing now?

I : Nothing. Just pass my time silently with nothing at all.

Another she : Do u know what I am doing?

I : I really have no glue.

Another she : So why don't u ask me back after I ask u?

I : U will told me, I know it.

Another she : No, I won't tell u.

I : Do u want to be here tonight?

Another she : Ok. If she's not here. U told me she's wif u there sometimes.

I : I go downstairs wait for u 20 mins later.


And another she comes up. We sleep together. I just need someone. And another she needs someone too. We don't talk much. I think another she know who I want actually. Another she is a clever, gentle and pretty girl, though I don't like her long hair. We hug tight, kiss and sleep together. Till 600am, I wake up suddenly. Missing she.

And so I sms she. Let she know what I think in a very frank manner. I dont want to hide anymore. I want she, every second every hour every day.

And another she is sleeping quietly now, when I am typing all this. I wish another she is she, but another she is not.

And then Carter barks suddenly, very impolite indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home