http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Naming.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Naming.

Met a very good frd today, during the time I haven't go to work.

He will be a father in the near future. And I use whole day, hang with him, to think of a nice and good name for her soon-born daughter.

As far as I concern, name should: 1, have a meaning that parents treasure, like honest, like gentleness; 2, have an expectation that how u want the baby to be, like healthy, like happy; 3, should be accompanied her future english name (not many people on the world know chinese, to be precise). Don't call me too old fashion regarding naming a baby, it's our tradition and I am a traditional man.

We think a lot but of coz there's no concrete solution at the end, left them two to decide. So all of u have any suggestion, left in my comment, I will told him back for sure. By the way, his surname is rare: Kee.

He told me the baby will be born around Oct and Nov, well, I think a Libra is better than a Scorpio, although Scorpio gal is sexier, but Libra gal just can draw my attention, I don't know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home