http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Indifference.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Indifference.

U won't believe it, I got an A in both F.5 and F.7 economics classes. So economics must be something I love when I am young, if not I won't waste time to study it. And if i am not to choose studying film, I think I will go the economics/accounting/banking way.

This subject teaches me many which I can still apply now: how to look at a problem at different angles, and how to predict something from the past experience.

Apart from the economics jargon "Opportunity Cost" that many others know, I got known the word "Indifference" from the subject. It's a very meaningful word to describe many things: the state u got no good and no bad, it's "indifferent". After so many years living alone, working alone, and with some different girls besides me throughout all these years, I am the king of "Indifference" now.

Life is indifferent. I am very down at winter last year, then I got some excitement that I trust is so real for me during the middle of spring and summer (but it isn't finally). And autumn comes, indifference comes back to me, again.

Get up, talk to people, write something, back home, watch some DVD with my eyebrows didn't move anyway, eat alone, feed doggies, take a bath, listen to some music, read some book, re-read some messages, hug doggies, sleep quietly. No happiness nor sadness within all the above acts. Just none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home