http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Old changed place.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Old changed place.

Best friend's birthday tonight, though I know I got a fever, I go half-deadly to join him for some drinks. That's what friend's are for.

At 330am, we have not much choice. We go up another old place of us that we haven't been to for over 6 or 7 monthes. People there still remember we 2(coz we r always stupid there, when we r drunk in the past, just 2 men), but the place has changed a bit now. Not the decoration, not the drinks, not the lighting, not the chairs, it's the atmosphere and air I breath in that I can feel, it's changed.

After some poor wine, I can't stand the change anymore, and so we left.

Gone back home, still don't want sleep though tired enough, I drink some more by myself, just like many nights in the past. And I miss my mum very very much. Everytime I got sick seriously, I think of when I am very young, how my mum hugs me tight, touch my ear, calm me down without much words, till I sleep. I feel secure when my mum calm me down without much words. But it's the days in the 70's already.

Take care everyone I rate important. It's much colder now.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, August 20, 2005 6:57:00 AM, Blogger Giol said...

Take care my bro, don't drink too much, and less smoke.

Take a rest, sleep more man.

JoeTAK.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home