http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: About writing.

Friday, August 19, 2005

About writing.

Writing is the most loneliest act in the whole universe, no matter u r writing brilliant words, or trashy words.

I moved out to live alone when I am very young. Although I am closed with my mum and bro mentally, we are never closed regarding the places we live. I have to face the hatred of being alone when I am very young.

And I write a lot. I am an art student. I have to write lots of papers just like other art students do. And then I am a reporter from some magazines, and my work is to write for them. And then I published some books, and I wrote a lot. To conclude my life for over 30 years now, I write.

And I know how lonely is to write. U think of your words in your brain and write them out by your hand. No one can help u think in your own mind, and no one can write for u but by your own hand.

So when I am very young, I always ask my little gf, who lived with me, to sit besides me when I am writing my papers in the middle of the night. She agreed but fell asleep once I started to write. When I was writing for my books, I always ask my ex gf, who lived with me also, to sit besides me when I am writing, she agreed but again, fell asleep once I started to write.

They don't know how important to be for their presence, just being besides me, talk to me, show their presence to me, when I am writing. Just like what I will do for the one I love, no matter how tired I am.

I got pretty sick tonight b4 I start to write. Feeling freezing at the month of August is not normal. And I have to face the hatred of being alone, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home