http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: About Tsing Fung (1).

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

About Tsing Fung (1).





From my first blog writing on 10/06/05, it's almost 1 yr now. And this is the most difficult one for me to write, compared to all others.

Today is 10/05/06. And I will leave where I live for over 3 important years in my life tomorrow.

I love the name of "Tsing Fung" for a street name long long ago. What other name can be more romantic than this, especially when one moved in in his 20-something and leave in his 30-something? Yes, this period covered the days I was "tsing fung" and I am not "tsing fung" anymore.

And over 3 yrs is not a short period.

My ex loved to move house almost every year. We know each other for less than 1 mth that we decided to move out and live together in a 400ft sq very old building in CWB and live our happiest days there for 1 yr, then we moved into an E House flat for ard 650ft sq for another still happy & sweet yr, wif Carter & Curtis join us in that period. The next is a 1300 ft sq Paterson Street unit that we love and hate and suffer for 1.5 yrs (Cory, Casey and Ceska all join there).

And then I was laid off by a big company, and then I start to write my own books as career, and then we move to a cheaper, yet still quite big 1100 ft sq Tsing Fung Street flat. And then we rent 1 more flat just downstairs where we live. And then Cory passed away make us heartbroken totally owing to accident. And then we broke up. And then she left with Casey & Ceska. And then Carter Curtis and me lives in Tsing Fung alone for almost 2 yrs now. And then some gals sleep wif me in Tsing Fung. And then Tsing Fung accept my everything. And then I will leave Tsing Fung on 11/05/06.

*******

I packed overnite last nite and starts to feeling dizzy that I have to write next time, abt me, abt boys, abt her, and abt Tsing Fung.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 1:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is really tough to move out a place and to withdraw from someone...Just take more photos with your camera and your eyes...to keep the best in your mind...and for anyone who have been there...

11 May is a new page, a watershed for new life. Best wishes!

 
At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 4:02:00 PM, Blogger Can said...

Take care~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home