http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: Carter boy & Curtis boy smell so good tonite.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Carter boy & Curtis boy smell so good tonite.

Sunday nite 160406, I finally bring Carter & Curtis my doggy boys to pet shop for nail cut, then walk them for half an hour till them tired, hug them home, and bath both of them. It's the sunday I enjoy most: sleep for over 18 hrs, wake and read HK comix "Wind Cloud" on web (yes, i am really really into it recently, to chase back the story once i read when i am young), then manage my doggy boys.

And tomorrow will be busy again, and boys won't stink and smell good, when i hug them to sleep.




I say: "Chicken...chicken.." Boys stare at me at once. I trap them..




Curtis: "..Papa, where's the chicken? I want to eat chicken for long.."




I say again: "Bone...bone.." Boys stare at me again. I trap them again...




Carter: "Neglect what Pa says, he's stupid enough..and think we r stupid." Curtis: "Yes yes, Pa is so stupid, never know we just pretend & entertain him..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home