http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html Half Past Seven.: The Sunday Brunch.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Sunday Brunch.


I am sorry I can't spare enough time for these 2 lovely boys.


Okok, I know you r lovely and want more from me now...


Pls don't be so sad, Carter boy...


On location for our new venture.

Ok, some boy told me I am too long not to update my blog, so I use this sat overnite, to think of what to write, and write them down now.

My days, after we start our new venture, are not stable ones: no holiday like in the past, no drink outside like in the past, no flirting with gals like in the past, many times delay of my tooth treatment b4 "cool" tooth (i knew my dentist hates me), long hair no time to cut. Yes, everything is "NO", except business, coz business is money, and we need money indeed.

We are exhausted from mid of jan till now. Luckily business is not bad. Then I ask my partners and we regulate sundays are our holiday from now on (of coz when jobs are not that urgent). And so I can write something here now.

My old company fired my reporter which is over-qualified for them (firing of over-qualified person indicates how fucking stupid my old company, to be precise, the managment people of my old company, are). But i never doubt the one I hire in the past, never. So, E, relax and enjoy your time and compensation money. Chances come to good talented people.

If I can have a band (if I have learned my guitar well from H), I must name it "The Sunday Brunch", yes, sunday sleep late and wake and have brunch relaxly with someone I like (which must be cute la), what's more I can ask for?

The coming 24 hrs is my holiday after long, so I share some pix I took these months, in the above.

And by the way, I will move out from this flat, to the mid of North Point and Quarry Bay. A new life indeed. Visit me when you have time, mates.

7 Comments:

At Monday, March 20, 2006 1:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is that cute sin?

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 4:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still prefer "Chord A"

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 7:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

終於update啦~~~~

yeah~ i miss eric so much~~

 
At Sunday, March 26, 2006 11:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get up too late, too rush to hv da Sunday Brunch ga wo @@...

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://lcdzftbu.com/plze/uhoy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://koldpdeu.com/scta/ixum.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://lcdzftbu.com/plze/uhoy.html | http://ptcrjitc.com/hjip/zobt.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home